Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Destined to be great

Hello family. I had been sitting in church every Sunday since January 1st listening to my Pastor say that you are more than you have become. I knew what he was saying but I was trying to figure out how to show the world that I am better than what I have already done. At 30, I am a single mother with 3 kids BUT I also have 4 degrees and 2 certificates. I have always had a joy of reading since I was 4 or 5. All of my friends would always say that I should write a book but I never thought I could. I choose to just sit back and read other's work. Then my sister, who I met on facebook. Lol! The great Author Krystol, encouraged me to just start writing, she just kept giving me that push and now I am weeks from having my first book published. I hope that everyone enjoys my work, but I also understand there will be some that won't and I am ok with that. My pen name is Janae M. Robinson, in honor of my children Ke`Asha Janae, Michael, and Breanna Robinson. So stayed tuned for the greatness that will be released through my work. The first title is Bridal Bliss. It is about a young lady that finds out through looking in a magazine that the love of her life for the last 2 years has married someone else!!! What would you do in a situation like that? I look forward to all the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment